Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Strategy games

Do you play strategy games?Strategy games are mostly not played by most people.They usually play action,adventure or RPG games.A few days ago,I tried to play one of the strategy games.One of the best strategy games are the tower defence games.When I started playing those games I felt that strategy games are fun too.They shouldn't be left out like the other type of games.The website I played the games is in gamezhero.com.I played Evil Defence,Tentacle Wars,Cursed Treasure Level Pack,Tentacle Wars The Purple Menace,Ghost Hackers,Cursed Treasure,Ravine and Easter Island TD.Then I went to freeworldgroup.com and played Bed And Breakfast 3,Bed And Breakfast 2 and Mummy Defence.So,I think you should try to play more strategy games especially tower defence games.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment