Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Alert,alert! Something new and hot is coming!

Now,as I told above there is something new and hot,which is my website.The reason I created my website is to expand my business,which is renting out books.A book only costs 50 sens/cents.But,we'll have to go through a process,which most common businesses have.We will have to register in my website.After that,you'll have to give a deposit of RM10.00 or RM20.00.A book of mine costs nearly RM10.00 so if I ask one of you for 50 sens/cents,then if you took a book and didn't gave it back,I am the one who loses.So if you give me a refundable deposit of RM 10.00 or RM20.00,I won't lose anything and you won't too.Get it,RM10.00 for one book at a time,RM20.00 for two books at a time.Just go to www.libraryinhouse.webs.com/ or click the following link.


 Click This!

No comments:

Post a Comment